The copyright on text and other materials published on this website, as well as the brand Casa Begonia, are the exclusive property of their respective authors and Casa Begonia.
The reproduction of the same, even partial, with any analog or digital means, without prior written permission.
Partial quotations are permitted to record, review or scientific publications, if accompanied by the author’s name and the source followed by the URL.
Casa Begonia assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained in this web site or for any faults or inaccuracies in the services offered and reserves the right to make any changes in the material published or services offered without prior notice.
Casa Begonia is not in any way responsible for the content and services of other web sites which you may access through this site. Furthermore, the existence of a hyperlink (link) to another site does not imply approval or acceptance of responsibility by Casa Begonia about the content or use of such Web site.
It’s personal responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure that whatever you decide to download and use is free of harmful elements such as viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other software considered Malware.
THE Casa Begonia IN NO EVENT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PARTIAL OR TOTAL DIRECT OR INDIRECT ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES CONNECTED TO IT BY HYPERTEXT LINKS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR PROFESSIONAL TO, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Casa Begonia AND THIS HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OF SUCH DAMAGES.
With reference to the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 laying down rules to protect confidentiality in the processing of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that: Personal data supplied by you or otherwise acquired during our activity, can be processed using the Information System Casa Begonia, or without the help of electronic means, in accordance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our society, and in particular for:
– To perform a service or one or more contractually agreed
– The performance of obligations under applicable laws or regulations
– The protection of the rights Casa Begonia in court
the transfer of your data to Casa Begonia is closely related to the execution of the contract in relation to the processing of data about you by Casa Begonia, you have the right to exercise the rights under Art. 13 of Law no. 675/96 below the holder of the data processing, according to D. Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 Casa Begonia, in the person of its legal representative data will be stored in our office, for the period prescribed by law treatment of the data provided or otherwise acquired during our activity, could be carried Also by subjects who have been granted the right to access your personal information by law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
D. Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003
In relation to the processing of personal data subject has the right:
a) to know, through free access to the register referred to in Article 31, paragraph 1, letter a), the existence of personal data concerning him;
b) to be informed according to Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a), b) and h);
c) to obtain from the controller or responsible, without delay:
1. confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him or her even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes upon which the treatment is based, the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
4. the statement that the operations mentioned in items 2) and 3) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; d) to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and) to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, no later than the time at which the data is communicated or disclosed the possibility of freely exercising this right.
For each request referred to in paragraph 1, letter c), number 1), it may be asked, if not confirmed the existence of data concerning him, a fee not exceeding the costs actually incurred, according to manner and within the limits established by regulations referred to in Article 33, paragraph 3 The rights referred to in paragraph 1) relating to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by anyone who is interested. In the exercise of the rights referred to in paragraph 1) the data subject may grant, in writing, by delegation or proxy to physical persons or associations regulations remain on the professional secrecy of the journalistic profession, the source of the news.
And ‘possible to see the full text of the law at the site of the Privacy or at the site of the Italian Parliament.